We offer you a professional and responsive resource consenting service for proposals involving subdivisions, cross lease updates and amendments, new dwellings, extensions and alterations, commercial, and existing use activities.
- Complete a resource consent feasibility assessment relating to your project.
- Work with specialists such as your architect, engineer, or surveyor to ensure the easiest consenting journey possible for your development.
- Attend pre-application meetings with Council staff to ensure early feedback is incorporated in to your proposal.
- Prepare a quality application including a thorough assessment of environmental effects, lodge this with Council, and keep you updated all the way.
- Attend promptly to any Council s92 requests for further information.
- Review and provide feedback to yourself and Council planners on draft conditions of resource consent.
We want to make your resource consent journey as simple as possible, and we will work with you and Council to get your project consented and underway.
Planning Feasibility Assessments
Resource Consent Applications
Outline Plan of Works Applications
Existing Use Applications
Consultation with iwi and stakeholders
Resource consent processing
Vista Planning Limited is led by Andreas Lilley, a qualified planner, who has over sixteen years of Auckland local government experience involving project planning and delivery, including resource consent processing and approval. We will use our knowledge and experience of Council’s processes to provide you with a resource consenting service that is focused on quality advice, good customer service, and obtaining a positive result.
- Cost effective
- Quality advice
- Solution focused